|Posted by Administrator on November 12, 2013 at 12:10 PM|
Kellie Pickler has released her brand new album "The Woman I Am", and she is celebrating the release with multiple national television and radio appearances. On Wednesday, Nov. 13, Pickler will perform on both the syndicated “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and CBS Television’s “Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson.”
Nashville Love also has a chance for you to win an autographed copy! See details below.
“I can’t wait for my fans to hear this music,” said Pickler. “It is pure ‘Kellie Country’ and may be the most ‘me’ album that I’ve created yet.”
Produced by Luke Wooten and Frank Liddell, The Woman I Am is comprised of 12 new songs including "Someone Somewhere Tonight" and Kellie’s current radio single, "Little Bit Gypsy." Three of the tracks found on The Woman I Am were co-written by Kellie, including the title track, which she co-wrote with her husband Kyle Jacobs.
"We are so excited to join Kellie in celebrating the release of her new album,” shared Black River, CEO, Gordon S. Kerr. “The honesty of this music reflects who she is and what she believes. The Woman I Am IS Kellie Pickler through and through and every music fan should buy this album!"
Following her time in the national spotlight, Kellie Pickler heads home to North Carolina to celebrate the album’s release with CD signing events at the Walmarts in both Belmont, NC at 5PM on Thursday, Nov. 14th and in Albemarle, NC at 5PM on Friday, Nov. 15th. During these in-store appearances, Kellie will sign copies of her new CD, The Woman I Am.
Additionally, Pickler will perform on ABC Television’s “The View” on Tuesday, Nov. 26 and she will perform on a float during the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on Thursday, Nov. 28 on NBC Television. In December, Kellie will help everyone get into the holiday spirit as she performs on “CMA Country Christmas,” airing on Monday, Dec. 2 on ABC Television.
Kellie Pickler In-Store Appearance Details:
Date: Thursday, Nov. 14th
Time: 5:00 PM
Address: 701 Hawley Avenue - Belmont, NC 28012
Date: Friday, Nov. 15th
Time: 5:00 PM
Address: 781 Leonard Avenue - Albemarle, NC
Track listing for "The Woman I Am":
1. “Little Bit Gypsy” (Kyle Jacobs, Tammi Kidd Hutton and Fred Wilhelm)
2. “Ring for Sale” (Chris Stapleton and Jim Beavers)
3. “Buzzin'” (TJ Osborne, John Osborne and Steve Moakler)
4. “The Woman I Am” (Kellie Pickler and Kyle Jacobs)
5. “Closer to Nowhere” (Carson Chamberlain, Wade Kirby and Phil O'Donnell)
6. “Selma Drye” (Kellie Pickler, Billy Montana and Phillip Lammonds)
7. “I Forgive You” (Busbee, Hillary Lindsey and Aimee Mayo)
8. “Bonnie and Clyde” (Kellie Pickler, Kyle Jacobs and Liz Rose)
9. “Where Did Your Love Go” (Kalisa Ewing and Rivers Rutherford)
10. “No Cure for Crazy” (Kyle Jacobs, Joe Leathers, Billy Montana and John Ozier)
11. “Tough All Over” (Gary Nicholson and Leslie Satcher)
12. “Someone Somewhere Tonight” (Davis Raines and Walt Wilkins)
For tour schedules and more information, visit www.KelliePickler.com. Follow her on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/KelliePickler, Twitter @kelliepickler and now on Instagram www.instagram.com/kelliepickler.
*****Nashville Love wants to give you a chance to win an autographed copy of Kellie's new album.*****
All you have to do is make sure you are following @NashvilleLove and @kelliepickler on Twitter, spread the word about Kellie's new album on Twitter, then tweet @NashvilleLove as to why you are Kellie's biggest fan!! One winner will be chosen at random on Friday, November 15th! Don't miss this opportunity to get your hands on this amazing new album from Kellie!!
Categories: Kellie Pickler